Parent- Teacher conferences was yesterday and Wednesday which makes for two long days and tiredness. It is always harder to stay positive when I am tired but I can do. Just have to remind myself that being positive is a happier way to be.
Today I saw this on facebook -
It
happens for each of us while we travel through this human journey
called life. We come across a fork in the road, we choose a direction,
and then we wait, hoping and praying we can convince loved ones to take
the same route. Each soul has it's own journey, and letting others
choose their own path is essential to their growth, as well as your own.
♥ Louise
I am grateful that I have the freedom to choose my own path in life. I am also grateful for the veterans who have served my country so that I can have the freedoms to choose my own path. Thank you Thomas! Life is sure more positive when you have the freedom to make your own choices.
No comments:
Post a Comment