Saturday, December 31, 2011

A new year, new goals

It is hard to believe that 2011 is almost over and 2012 is here.
I have chosen 3 things to work on this month.
The first one is to continue staying off the computer in the morning. I did really well with this until my Christmas break, then I was on the computer in the morning and I was getting less done during the day.

Second one is to call my Grandbabies ones a week just to say hi and see how they are doing. I am sure with  MacKenzie and Kayla I will get to hear them talk, Eleanor and Thomas will probably not say to much. I will let you know how it goes.

Thirdly I have decided I have to much stuff and it is time to get rid of some of it.  So my goal is to clean out every drawer, cupboard, and closet and get rid of things that are no longer being used and have no sentimental value.  In 30 days I will have a more organized house! :)

Happy New Year to everyone! Let's make 2012 the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment