While I am not going to finish cleaning all my cupboards and closet by the end of January. So I will continue working on that goal during February.
The reason I did not get that goal finished is because of the following
#1- The weather was nice enough to be outside working on cleaning up the branches from the pine tree Ron has been cutting down. I was able to get all the branches cleaned up and Ron got the ones hauled off that we would not use for firewood. So for now it is done until Ron cuts down more of the tree.
#2- The last two weekends I have been spending it with four cute grandbabies. Last week Mackenzie and Kayla spent Saturday and Sunday with us. And this week Eleanor and Thomas came Saturday Night until Sunday. There is no way to clean with this little guy in the house as he is always on the go.
#3- I have been working on these hats for my favorite monsters.
#4- I have to admit one reason is that when I get home from work and finish my workout, cook and clean up from dinner I am just to lazy to work on a cupboard.
I did finish the laundry room and kitchen cupboards, two of the file cabinet drawers and a few drawers in my room. I should be able to get the rest done in February.
So for my February goal I am just going to finish cleaning.

No comments:
Post a Comment