Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013! It's going to be the best yet!

As I think about what goals I would like for 2013, a few things come to mind that I need to change. 
#1- I have to stop wasting time on the computer and do something more productive. 
#2- I need to work on having a better understanding of the gospel and how it can guide and direct me in my daily life.
#3- I need to contuine eating healthy and staying fit.

I will stop wasting time on the computer by not playing games on facebook.     I start with the intent to only play one or two games and then I just keep playing.  So if I just stop playing them I will have more time to do other things like reading, cleaning(not my favorite but it always needs done), crocheting or sewing and keeping my stuff organized.

I will work on having a better understanding of the gospel by reading and pondering my scriptures, studying other books that will help me with my learning. I need to plan this in to my everyday schedule and not put it off until the end of the day. 

I will work on staying fit by continuing to do my workout 5 to 6 times a week. I ate way to much junk during Christmas!  I need to watch what food I bring into the house and keep track of what I am eating. I need to eat at the table and not when I am wandering as I tend to eat more when I do that.

This year is going to be great and I plan on making it the best one yet.


1 comment: