At Wapello we have a freaky Friday on the last Friday of the month. This freaky Friday was wear sports attire. So of course I wore my Boise State Shirt! Lots of kids also had BSU shirts on so one of the ladies I work with took this picture. Tonight when I went for a walk. I took my camera with me in hopes of getting a picture of a bird to post with a one of my favorite scriptures- Matthew 6:26. This scripture always reminds me that Heavenly Father is always there for me and will take care of me. I just have to ask him. I did not get a picture of a bird as they were to far away or flew away when I got close. I did get a picture of the beautiful sunset.
Friday, September 30, 2011
Friday!
At Wapello we have a freaky Friday on the last Friday of the month. This freaky Friday was wear sports attire. So of course I wore my Boise State Shirt! Lots of kids also had BSU shirts on so one of the ladies I work with took this picture. Tonight when I went for a walk. I took my camera with me in hopes of getting a picture of a bird to post with a one of my favorite scriptures- Matthew 6:26. This scripture always reminds me that Heavenly Father is always there for me and will take care of me. I just have to ask him. I did not get a picture of a bird as they were to far away or flew away when I got close. I did get a picture of the beautiful sunset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment